- Wacom One Review – Affordable Display TabletThe Wacom One is Wacom’s most affordable display tablet to date. I’m Aaron Rutten and today I’m going to be reviewing the Wacom One from a digital artist’s perspective.
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16 ReviewA review of the Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16, an all-in-one drawing tablet with a built-in Window 10 computer.
- Wacom Intuos ReviewA review of thhe Wacom Intuos, a tablet that plugs into your computer and allows you to control art and design software with a pen.
- XOOT System ReviewA review of the XOOT System, a revolutionary stand for the Wacom Cintiq and other types of display tablets. It’s an alternative to the Wacom Ergo Stand or an Ergotron Arm that makes it easy to switch from monitor mode to touch or drawing mode without interrupting your flow.
- Wacom Cintiq 22 ReviewThis review is not sponsored by Wacom, but they did send me this tablet unconditionally to review as I please. As always, all opinions in this review are my own. Overview Because the Cintiq 22 is nearly identical to the Cintiq 16, which I’ve reviewed separately, I’ll only briefly list the specifications and features ofContinue reading “Wacom Cintiq 22 Review”
- Top 9 Best Drawing Tablets 2020There are a lot of drawing tablets out there, but which one is right for you? I’ve made that decision as easy as possible by creating a list of the top 9 drawing tablets to buy in 2020.
- Corel Painter 2020 ReviewToday, I‘m excited to review the latest version of Corel Painter 2020. I’ll give you an overview of the top features and share my thoughts on this version.
Support my reviews
Become a Member of my YouTube Channel to get bonus review content, early releases and behind-the-scenes previews of my reviews