I wanted to share some good news. Everyone in the UK and EU can now pledge to my Patreon in their local currency of Euros (€) or British Pounds (£). This will help prevent you from paying extra conversion fees charged by your bank or card when pledging in a currency that’s not your own.
Any new visitors to my page will see my tiers priced in their local currency of €, £, or $. For those of you who would like to switch your preferred currency you can follow these steps:
- On Patreon.com, hover over your avatar in the top right of your screen.
- Click Manage memberships.
- Find this page, and click Edit.
- Under Currency, choose your preferred currency.
- Click Update to save your settings.
For those of you outside of these currencies, you’ll continue to see your pledge priced in USD.
Check out this help center article if you have questions about changing your currency, or this article if you have questions about how tiers are priced in these new currencies.