I wanted to share some good news. Everyone in the UK and EU can now pledge to my Patreon in their local currency of Euros (€) or British Pounds (£). This will help prevent you from paying extra conversion fees charged by your bank or card when pledging in a currency that’s not your own.
Any new visitors to my page will see my tiers priced in their local currency of €, £, or $. For those of you who would like to switch your preferred currency you can follow these steps:
- On Patreon.com, hover over your avatar in the top right of your screen.
- Click Manage memberships.
- Find this page, and click Edit.
- Under Currency, choose your preferred currency.
- Click Update to save your settings.
For those of you outside of these currencies, you’ll continue to see your pledge priced in USD.