UPDATED: Aug 1, 2022
Since releasing my Painter 2023 workspace, I have made a minor update to fix a few incorrect brush settings.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE
- Brushes and my Custom Painter Workspace are available in my Dropbox. (You do not need a Dropbox account to access the files, but you can create one here.)
- The download link for my Dropbox is password protected. This is the same password you used to log in to the Members page on this website.
- Your membership must be active to access the brushes and download page
- The most-current version of the workspace is for Painter 2023, but many of the brush variants, BOX Files and other resources will be compatible with older versions of Painter.
- While most of my Members-only content is posted monthly, the workspace is only updated semi-yearly with large batches of brushes. I will post a notification whenever there are changes or new brushes added.
NEED HELP? If you need help installing the brushes or workspace files, please read the instructions included in the Dropbox folders and watch the Installation Guide video.
Looking for older versions of my workspace? Workspaces for Painter 2022 through X3 are available in my Dropbox, but I no longer offer support for those versions and they are no longer being updated. However, some of the new brushes I release may be able to be installed manually into older versions of Painter.